Log in
× Let others know or stay informed yourself with surf rowing EVENT information posted here! Includes all States. Please keep to topic!

Surf Conditions for the Open

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #43523 by Bert Hunt
Bert Hunt created the topic: Surf Conditions for the Open
For any that have been following the surf forecast you will note that we are in for a bit of a ride on the weekend. See the Shellharbour Surf Cam on the Home Page.

Arrangements have been put in place for the following alternate beaches starting from the north:
• Sharkys near Bulli
• Port Kembla
• Warilla Barrack Point
• Gerroa

The promised swell is coming down the coast from the big Low off southern Qld so we are looking at the protected beaches from that direction. Any shift decision will be made early and notified via the Website and Facebook.

Crew numbers are again very strong at 300 crews so thank you to you all for continuing to support this big event.

Remember the work that has gone into this from the host club so if we do have to shift please do everything you possibly can to support them at food stalls and the hospitality hub at the Surf Club.

Lastly don’t forget those Helmets and it could be a good thing to throw the SurfVest into the bag as added security.
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Bert Hunt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search the forum

Keyword
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

Share Us...

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

Subscribe to our Mailing List!

Search our Site