bristles created the topic: SA 6-7 December 2014 South Port SLSC
This weekend the ASRL will hold a two day event at South Port SLSC for the Australian Short Course Championship (ASCC) and National Team Selection Event (NTSE).
Crews from NSW, Victoria and WA will compete against all the local SA Crews.
ASCC at South Port SLSC-Saturday 6 December 2014
• Open Event for all crews, no entry fee; entries through the ASRL section of the SLSA Carnival Management System
• Racing commences on Saturday at 9.00am-Short Course Racing, minimum 7 races
• The top 12 Men’s Crews and Top 8 Women’s Crews from Saturday will qualify to go through to the NTSE on Sunday
NTSE at South Port SLSC (we are considering moving to Middleton, if the weather forecast improves, final decision by Thursday 5.00pm)-Sunday 7 December 2014
• Open Event with the qualified crews from Saturday’s racing
• Racing commences on Sunday at 9.00am-Long Course, minimum 5 races using the Round Robin System
• The top 5 Men’s Crews and top 4 Women’s Crews will be eligible to compete at Elouera SLSC 21 December 2014
• A final may be held after the RR