AUSTRALIAN SURF ROWERS LEAGUE INC
Annual General Meeting 2018
Venue: Coogee Bay Hotel, 253 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee, 2034, NSW
Date: Saturday 14 July 2018 commencing at 10:00 am
10:00 am President to open the meeting
Attendance Book, Apologies and Proxies
1. To submit the minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting for approval.
2. To deal with business arising out of the previous minutes
3. To deal with any relevant correspondence
4. Presentation of Annual Report
5. Treasurers Report and presentation of the Audited Financial Statement
6. Election of Office Bearers for the 2018-19 Season
Only one nomination received for each position, no requirement for vote, ratification required for:
President – Michael Brooks
Treasurer – Don Alexander
Vice President – Edwina Wright
Vice President – Jay Parkin
Vice President – Nick Sampson
7. Deal with any Notice of Motion(s)
8. Consideration of Nomination/s for Life Membership and Hall of Fame
9. Election of Hall of Fame Committee (4 required from existing HoF members plus President)
Call for Hall of Fame Nominations from the floor.
10. Setting of fees for the 2018-2019 season
11. General Business of an urgent nature for which correct notice has been provided
**** ROWERS FORUM ****
Immediately following the AGM, a Rowers Forum will be held.
The AGM and Forum will be Live Streamed on Facebook
so absent members may have a chance to ask questions into the Forum.
The ASRL will provide a light lunch and the bar will open at the conclusion of the Forum.