Log in
× Let others know or stay informed yourself with surf rowing EVENT information posted here! Includes all States. Please keep to topic!

Battle of Boats PAC Palms

1 year 2 months ago #43709 by Quicky

Wondering if there is any early information on what may happen this weekend with the prospect of surf conditions.
Everyone has travel and weekend accomodation booked, so would like a bit of what scenarios are to be activated?

Live it,Love it,Row it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #43710 by Rick Millar

Hi Quicky,
I agree.
As we have been informed that we will not be on the lake, I feel that a call has to be made by Friday lunchtime at the latest.
Not Saturday morning.
If the call is made Friday and it is decided to call the carnival off, it will , especially people from Sydney , save 7 hours of travelling time for nothing.
Time to think of the rowers and supporters of this carnival here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Search the forum

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

Share Us...

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google PlusSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn

Subscribe to our Mailing List!

Search our Site