ASRL Membership by State:
2016/17 Crew Membership
In each of the States we have worked with the State based rowing body to set out the list of fee and how each State will work. It is very important that whoever from your club does the event entries understands the process.
- A number of ASRL boat carnival events can be found within the ASRL carnival system including the Navy Series for every State
- Crews entering State based or the ASRL Open must complete these entries through the ASRL carnival event section of Carnival Manager System.
- As part of every membership entry you will receive entry into the ASRL Open and in all States, apart from NSW, the State based Navy Series
- Membership in some States will include an additional State based membership fee
- NSW will be a different system as you don't run specific Navy Series events
- Entry to the ASRL Open is included in the one off ASRL membership and Open fee of $40 per head with membership and Open entry FREE to U19 rowers. The costs decided by each State and for NSW competitors are;
> WA - $40 per head will be invoiced by the ASRL upon entering the Navy Series events in WA
> SA - $50 per head will be invoiced by the ASRL upon entering the Navy Series events in SA
> TAS - $50 per head will be invoiced by the ASRL upon entering the Navy Series events in Tas
> VIC - $60 per head will be invoiced by the ASRL upon entering the Navy Series events in Vic
> QLD - $60 per head will be invoiced by the ASRL upon entering the Navy Series events in QLD
> NSW – $40 per head will be invoiced by the ASRL upon entering the ASRL National Short Course Championship and or the ASRL Open
- All U19 rowers are provided free membership and ASRL Open entry but we still require these crews to be entered into any of the Navy events so we catch the full database of membership
- Remember only registered ASRL members can race at the ASRL National Short Course Championship and or the ASRL Open and only current members can vote in any ASRL voting process
- Entry into the ASRL National Short Course Championship and or the ASRL Open is FREE to all financial ASRL members
- Early bird ASRL Open entry closes on Sunday 22 January
- Late entry to the ASRL Open closes on Friday 10 Feb but comes with a $20 penalty fee per head regardless of any age category
- Your club will be invoiced from all these membership entries options
- Clubs are requested to assist us in handling the new singlet delivery by collating total club crews and providing the number that require a new singlet and a list of desired sizes.
The earlier you provide us the membership and singlet requirements the better chance we have of getting gear to you. Remember we are all also volunteers with crew commitments so your help is greatly appreciated
Obviously we still have the individual member category for non-rowing members. This remains at $15 and is available on the website under the Membership category.
• $15 Membership Only - no singlet - you can purchase online HERE